(1) Prices are subject to revision without notice and will be those ruling at date of dispatch.
(2) Offers for delivery from stock are made subject to goods remaining unsold on receipt of order.
(3) Orders may be cancelled only with our written sanction and those goods made to a special order cannot be cancelled.
(4) Delivery to site or customer’s address is limited to as near as safe hard road permits. The customer is to provide, without charge, the labour required for unloading.
(5) Delivery dates are given in good faith and we shall not be responsible for delay in delivery or failure to deliver insofar as due or contributed to by any cause whatsoever.
(6) The return of goods, other than returnable empties can be accepted only by prior agreement.
(7) The right is reserved to subcontract any work or order.
(8) No claims can be entertained for:-
(a) Damage or shortage unless we (and the carrier other than ourselves) are notified in writing within three days from date of delivery.
(b) Non-delivery of consignment unless we are notified in writing within seven days from date of advice notice.
(9) All goods must be inspected on delivery and before fixing to ensure that they are as ordered, suitable for the purpose required and in good condition.
(10) Whilst every endeavour is made to supply goods as ordered and of sound workmanship and material, no guarantee or warranty is given or implied as to the correctness, soundness, workmanship or efficiency of any goods (whether supplied for any particular purpose or otherwise and whether or not supplied direct from another manufacturer or supplier) but in the event of any goods supplied proving to be defective in material or workmanship we undertake to replace or repair the same free of charge provided that a claim has been made in writing with full particulars within one month of delivery of the goods. We shall be under no liability for the cost of carriage or the removing or refixing goods or for any consequential loss or damage direct or indirect of whatsoever nature and the forgoing undertaking is given in place of all conditions or warranties of every kind whether express or implied by law or otherwise (which are hereby expressly excluded).
(11) (a) The risk in the goods shall pass to the customer when the goods have been delivered to the customer and no claims can be entertained in respect of the safety of the goods thereafter and accordingly the customer shall ensure the goods from that time against such risks (if any) as the customer thinks appropriate.
(b) However the ownership of the goods shall remain with us and we reserve the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full for all the goods has been received by us in accordance with these conditions or until such time as the customer sells the goods to its customer by way bona fide sale at full market value.If such payment is overdue in whole or in part, we may (without prejudice to any of our other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the customer’s premises for that purpose. Such payment shall become due immediately upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the customers solvency is involved. If any of the goods are incorporated in or used as materials for other goods before such payment the property in the whole of such goods shall be and remain with us until such payment has been made or the other goods shall have been sold as aforesaid and all the rights hereunder in the goods shall extend to those other goods.
(12) Calculation of VAT
VAT is calculated at the appropriate rate on the goods total of deducted.
(13) Minimum Invoice Charges
A monthly minimum invoice charge of £7.50 + VAT will apply to all accounts.
(14) Bagged Aggregates
Unless specified or otherwise agreed filled bulk bags have a target weight of 1000kg + or – 5% when filled.
Wood and Bark Products unless specified otherwise are 1.00m3 when filled using the bulk density system as set out in BS EN 12580.
“The gravel has been delivered thank you. Just wanted to say how helpful your driver was too, it is tight coming along the lane but he didn’t mind and went the extra mile to get the gravel far enough into my field so me could get past it. He was really helpful. Thank you very much.”
If you are looking for ideas to transform your garden, why not have a look at the projects below. Our customers are never short of ideas how to make the most of our products, and it's great to see them come to life in such an exciting way, so be inspired!
Now that Summer has finally arrived, the days are getting longer, the sun is shining, and our minds start to focus on the great outdoors – more specifically, the jobs that need doing in the garden! It’s time to visit Radbournes - they have everything you need to create your ideal garden!