We have made further changes here in the operation at Radbournes which I wanted to keep you updated about.
We have all our yard staff back on duty and this has enabled us to make the collection of goods and the viewing of products in our display area a much easier process. We have new traffic and pedestrian management systems in place and have been working very hard to make the Radbournes site as safe as we possibly can for both our staff and our customers under the current circumstances.A summary of which is as follows:
• Please practise Social Distancing and keep 2m apart at all times whilst in the yard. Strictly ONLY ONE CUSTOMER in the Sales Office at any time.
• Wait behind the concrete barriers if queuing for the sales office and please ask a member of staff should you need any assistance.
• If the barrier at the main gate is down please wait outside the yard in your vehicle whilst we load and let both customers and delivery vehicles out of the yard.
• Wait in your vehicle when being loaded and follow any instructions given by the staff.
• Non account customers Contactless payment is our preferred option.
• We are no longer insisting on pre-booked collections however please note these Will take priority over any customers who have not booked.
These rules are in place to help keep both our staff and customers and safe as possible
Whilst the supply chain is constantly improving, we still have many of our suppliers with restricted operating hours alongside extended delivery times. This is causing delays in the supply and delivery of some of our products.
We recommend that you call beforehand to book the materials that you require to check they are both in stock and available to collect.
Please contact us with your requirements and we will do our best to assist, but please understand that should we be unable to supply certain products that you require, this will be due to circumstances totally outside our control.
Our staff are working extremely hard in these challenging times to maintain the supply of materials to our customers and we would like to thank you again for all your support, patience and co-operation during these testing times and for helping us to help you.
“The gravel has been delivered thank you. Just wanted to say how helpful your driver was too, it is tight coming along the lane but he didn’t mind and went the extra mile to get the gravel far enough into my field so me could get past it. He was really helpful. Thank you very much.”
If you are looking for ideas to transform your garden, why not have a look at the projects below. Our customers are never short of ideas how to make the most of our products, and it's great to see them come to life in such an exciting way, so be inspired!
Now that Summer has finally arrived, the days are getting longer, the sun is shining, and our minds start to focus on the great outdoors – more specifically, the jobs that need doing in the garden! It’s time to visit Radbournes - they have everything you need to create your ideal garden!